Document Checklist

  Complete and sign the residential loan application (Form 1003)

  • If you are salaried:
    • Provide W-2's for previous two years
    • Provide one month of pay stubs.
  • If you are self-employed:
    • Provide business license and/or CPA letter stating your ownership in the business for two years
  • If you own rental property, provide recent rental agreement and tax returns for the previous two years.
  • Provide bank statements for the most recent three months, and recent statements for stock, mutual funds and IRA/401K accounts.
  • If applicable, provide a copy of your divorce decree and settlement agreement.
  • If you are not a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card.
  • If you are not a permanent resident provide a copy of your H-1 or L-1 visa.
  • If any borrower has filed bankruptcy, provide the Discharge Notice, Filing and Schedule of Creditors.
If you are applying for a home equity line of credit or loan (second loan), also include your first mortgage note.